On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, the Holy and Sacred Synod of the Patriarchate of Jerusalem chaired by Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem decided the following;
- Appointed the Archbishop Aristovoulos of Madaba as Archivist and President of the Pastoral Committee of the Russian-speaking flock while the recently appointed Archimandrite Artemios will remain an assistant.
- Appointed Archimandrite Raphael as Patriarchal Representative in Madaba.
- Appointed Archimandrite Benedict Kayal as Patriarchal Representative of North Jordan.
- Appointed the Archbishop Isidoros of Hierapolis as Vice-President of the Ecclesiastical Court of First Instance and Dragouman Archimandrite Mattheos as alternate member.
- Appointed the Archbishop Christophoros of Kyriakoupolis as President of the Ecclesiastical Court of Appeal and Elder Kamarasis Archimandrite Nectarios as member.
- Appointed Elder Kamarasis Archimandrite Nectarios as Caretaker of the Holy Monastery of Saint Basil.
- Renamed the Metropolitan Benedict of Philadelphia to Metropolitan of Diocaesarea.
- Temporarily assigned Archimandrite Porphyrios as the ministering Priest at the Holy Monastery of Prophet Elias.
SOURCE: Patriarchate of Jerusalem